Concessions and Industry Rates
You qualify for concession rates if you:
- Recieve any kind of pension
- Hold an Australian Government Health Care Card
- Are a full-time Tertiary Education or TAFE student
Members of the following organizations may purchase tickets at Member prices:
- Musician’s Union of Australia
- Australian Writers Guild
- Australian Directors Guild
- Media, Entertainment and Arts Alliance (MEAA)
- Casting Guild of Australia
Please have your card or other supporting documentation ready when you book as our Box Office staff may request to see it.
Terms and Conditions of Sale- Ticketed Events
- The right of admission is reserved by the Venue’s management.
- The right is reserved to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised programs, artists, venue and seating arrangements as necessary.
- This ticket is valid only when purchased through an authorised agent.
- No refunds or exchanges except as provided in the Entertainment Industry Code of Fair Practice.
- Cameras and other recording devices are prohibited in the venue’s auditorium.
- Mobile telephones, pagers and so forth must be turned off before entry into the venue’s auditorium.
- The right is reserved to refuse admission to a ticket holder who arrives late to a venue. The ticket holder may not be allocated to their designated set or area until there is a convenient break in the program, if any, or at interval.
- Patrons who disrupt a performance, who are in use or possession of a prohibited object, or fail to produce concession ID as appropriate may be asked to leave the venue without refund of ticket purchase.
- Tickets must be retained throughout the performance.
- If other conditions apply, they are displayed either in the box office or near the entrance to the venue.
Terms and Conditions of Sale- Courses and Tuition
- Fees – Fees may by paid in full or in 2 instalments. If you choose to pay in full this payment is due before the commencement of your first lesson. If you choose to pay in two instalments payments are due before the commencement of your first lessons in weeks 1 and 6 of term. Students are not able to commence lessons until payments have been received.
- Missed Lessons – If a student is unable to attend a lesson, please notify the Joan on 4723 7611. Please be aware that when a student is unable to attend a lesson no refunds or credits (including make up lessons). If a teacher is unable to attend a lesson, Penrith Conservatorium will advise the student / parent using the contact details provided. Teachers will attempt to provide an alternative time for this lesson. Where this in not possible a credit will be provided to the students account.
- Refunds – Refunds for course fees will only be provided if Penrith Conservatorium Management has been advised in writing prior to Week 3 of each term that a students wishes to cancel. In this case the first two weeks payment will not be refunded. Please note the $10 administration fee will not be refunded.
- Discontinuing Students – If you are not returning next term/year please notify the Joan as soon as possible to ensure that you are not charged any additional fees and to allow your place to be offered to other interested students.
- Duty of Care – It is the responsibility of the parents/guardians to escort to and collect from the allocated room, their child/children in a punctual manner.
- Penrith Conservatorium staff reserve the right to refuse entry to teach students who are; under the influence of drugs or alcohol or acting inappropriately.
- Student Medical Conditions – Parents are asked to report student’s medical conditions on enrolment to the Centre at the time of enrolment.
- Membership Fee – A membership fee of $10.00 per term must be paid before the commencement of lessons each term.
- Agreement to Enrol – By enrolling in individual tuition or a group course, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of Enrolment with the Penrith Conservatorium of Music. You are also agreeing to: Indemnify Penrith Performing and Visual Arts Ltd from any personal loss, injury or damage that may result from participating in the workshops and related projects
- Allow Penrith Performing and Visual Arts Ltd to use images of student involved in Penrith Conservatorium activities in our publicity and promotional material. Please notify the Centre in writing if you do not wish for this to occur.