Embark on Penrith Regional Gallery’s creative projects at home or in the classroom.
Download one of our worksheets or sign up for an online workshop and go on your own artistic journey.
- Art Walks, a series produced by artists from the upcoming Gallery program which invites you transform and enrich your daily exercise through art making;
- Digital resources for Schools for all of our 2022 exhibitions in the Main Gallery (available to download from the individual exhibition pages on our website);
- Creative guides with a focus on design elements such as colour, shape, pattern and line;
- Colouring-in and activity sheets;
- Step-by-step video guides; and
- Inspiration for making your own creative journal.
Our digital library is also full of interesting essays and videos for you to learn more about art in our region and the Gallery’s rich history.
Suitable for all ages and stages, these offerings aim to stimulate curiosity, promote mindfulness and develop art making skills.